Wednesday, June 04, 2008

YAY!!! I MET MARC TODAY (: he skipped two buses just so that he could board the double decker. haha. i hoped on the bus and we headed to town. bought pencil cases from borders and i got really pretty candles!!!! i has a purpose though. haha. although a little pricy. but i believe it's worth the while:D and and i saw this nice nice book there!!! but my borders card no more moolah. pfft. if not i swear i'd bought the book. it looked too good to be missed anyway. haha.
pastamania at cine. YUM! followed by taking neoprints. long time since i've used that machine and we were all flustered. in the end, took more than 10 pics, suppose to choose 6 but we chose 3. when the time was up, it was just *huh*. yea. so went for a second time. haha. got nth better to do. but i had fun (: haha
bryan came back from camp today because of a tummyache. yea. doc said it could be because of problems with the gall bladder. but he seems fine to me. let's hope it stays that way yea (:
and i don't know how to react and mommy's crazy actions today. omg. it's like i don't know if i should laugh or cry. just read on.
me:so what did doctor say about bryan's stomach?
mommy: he said that it could be GARL BLADDER infection.
ger: huh?
later on..
me: how about auntie's shoulder? how did the op go?
mommy: oh. heng nth serious. it was just PULSE?
me: O.O
and then..
me: mommy!!! i can't find the book!!!
mommy: i help you find later la!!!! come come baby, i show you where we are gonna stay when we go sydney*smiles*
me: what...... (baby?haha)
and when she finds the book...
*i just came over from daddy's room*
*opens door*
me: you found the book!!! * just when she wants to hide it behind her back *
i pretended i didn't see that. haha. after all she found my book (:
but she confessed. not that she said "omg! you scared me"
instead..
mommy: i so cute hor! see you open the door i jump leh!!
ger: (no choice) yes. i saw it.
mommy: i was gonna hide it and tell you i can't find it and then surprise you by going "TAH DAH!!!"
ger: hahahahahahaha.omg.
mommy: see la. where got mother so cute? i even scared myself when you opened the door. i so cute right!!
i guess i just love my mom a while lot.
don't think i make a perfect daughter as much as she makes my perfect mom.