Wednesday, June 25, 2008

balloons are a way of saying thank you(:

i went to np for the dunno how many time alr in this week. hahahaha. ppl are gonna think that's cos i wanna stalk weiquan. that's because they always see him with me. oh wells. monkey and gorilla. haha. have to accept my fate. whatever.
and like today is one of the craziest day of my life!!!
met junwen at np and went with him to wq's classroom. beacause of a BET! haha. and i proved myself didn't I, LIM WEI QUAN??? don't underestimate me cos i'm ger okay!
bought my tako balls as usual and headed to bukit timah shopping centre to play pool.
won a few (BY LUCK!) see that. i admit that kay. haha. and lost some because i'm a damn noob at pool-.-
thought of new ways to shoot the ball with huihan and surprisingly some actually got in with those lame tactics(:
kell came because she wasn't going for the ntu hockey match and yunye joined us later on. that girl was feeling a little hungry so we walked to the shop to have some waffles. had a really good htht there. and i'm glad that girl was feeling better. KELL, you're god damn lucky i tell you!!!! haha. treasure it yea(:
headed back to irc and the guys packed up after realising that they have played for a straight three hours. the $20 deposit kell came came back as $2+ i think. heh.
KFC for dinner. wondered how long since i've eaten there. cracking all sorts of lame jokes making the atmosophere really cold and being all sarcastic to yunye. haha. oopsie!
sent kell to her bus stop and waited for her bus to come. it was 5mins earlier! according to weiquan.
the guys were irritating me and my dearest cap so much that i got pissed. and saying the "chi bu xiao" in the wrong pronunciation really cracked all of them up. so each time i got angry, i ended up laughing myself.haha.what a joke.
thanks babes (wq and yunye) for sending me all the way to the lift(:
i guess i couldn't enjoy life more with all these monkeys: kell, nette, tam, wq, huihan, jw, ben, julius. LOVE YA'LL!!!
and girl, need a shoulder? mine's always here for you(: