Tuesday, June 24, 2008

flower idiots and dirty little secrets(:

tmr's china studies and chem. gahhhhh. and then after that i'm free :D
going to np to find kell, wq and nette on weds and thurs.
omg. if that's gonna happen, it means i'd have seen wq for like dunno how many consecutive days. ah ma gad. i need to cleanse my mind with holy water. hahahaha. oops. wq don't cry ya:D
and that stupid pangsai. tell me wanna bring this disgusting water to drink in the end also dont have. hengelaosai luh. and he said he was under my block. WOW. so much strength to lift the block up and it's raining stones huh? hahahaha. but it's all not real one luh. pangsai. say at my block also not there. but in the end, he came luh. haha. cos he walked his friend home. so sweet right? that's why he's my nanny. haha. no worries.
i love my nanny lots:D
okay. after today, i'm gonna upload photos. TRY(: