Thursday, June 19, 2008

had lunch with kell and fam at crystal jade. the food was yummilicious. shopped around and kell and granny left cos that girl was feeling unwell. hope you're feeling better ya(:
mommy and bryan bought sports shoes. i bought miscellaneous.
caught HULK after that. nice movie. but the ending just left be baffled. just can't figure it out. oh well. maybe there's a second part to it. heh.
it was supposedly like birthday lunch and everything was like suited to bryan's whim and fancies. then where does it leave me? oh well. just enjoy the time. this day only comes once every year. the clique won't be free to celebrate with me tmr :( look on the bright side, at least i have kell(: and my dearest "many day stand" bought me a present. haha.
no scoldings, feeling all sad. i'm just gonna enjoy myself tmr.
gah. if only the clique could make it:(