Tuesday, June 03, 2008

studying again. omg this few days are killing me. the stupid aircon men had to come to early and hence i missed out on my sleep. pfft. everywhere i go there's no freaking place for me to sleep. maybe that's why i'm not very energised although i got a little crazy when i met up with kell and wq.
then the drilling started. i didn't even have peace in my shower. grrr. it's so freaking irritating luh. in the end i left the house for np. yea. that kind of explains why i was with kell and wq. so anyway, that ass didn't really study for his test again. PLEASE STUDY!!! helped him a tad bit. he called kell and she didn't wanna come down earlier. until she knew that i was there. awww. yes. i should be honoured. haha. and i was actually leaving traces on everytable i used at the atrium. and one of wq's friend actually lives 13 blocks away from me. haha. how coincidental. yea. but anyway.
oh saw S and J. omg. his face is disgusting to the max. hahahaha. [kell, dont laugh]
left after buying tako yaki. yum!!!!
can't wait for tmr. I'M MEETIN MARC :DDDD