Monday, June 30, 2008

i want to go out more more more!

stayover at kell's was superbly fun(:
I LOVE FLUBBERBONG TTM!!!
had stomach cramps over conversation with cynric chong. OMG.
spent my morning with kell, her pandan cake, my octopus balls and tying her hair. IT'S SO NEAT! yes yes yes. haha.
and then i was off to sleep in my cosy bed back home(:
met weiquan and kell at queensway. the butt thing was hilarious ttm!!!! haha. weiquan, you can try putting your hands up again.
and we all didn't know that huihan had a sensitive area. hahaha. and speaking of which.
LOH HUIHAN YOU STUPID PANGSAI!!!!!! YOU BROKE MY BANGLE. PFFT!!!!!! YOU MADE SHIT DROP ON ME. YOU PANGSAI!!!!!! GRRRR. I WON'T FORGET THIS MAN. YOUR NAME SHALL SPILL ALL OVER MY BLOG. AND THIS SHALL ME THE ONE THING YOU SHALL BEAR REMEMBRANCE ABOUT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
had fries at mac. kell was not tempted the least bite (excusing those sneaky small bites. CALORIES GIRL((((: )
and then my day ended. well sort of.
tmr's A LEVELS' ORALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH MA GAD!! time to tune to channel eight!!! (: