Wednesday, March 26, 2008

my recess today is the best one in the week so far. it clashed with huihan's, junwen's and marcus'. haha. haven't seen those two asses (jw and hh) for so long. they acc me to buy my chicken rice and started suaning me like there's no tmr. every sentence that came out from my mouth was retorted by huihan with a ''omg. see luh. you change already'' isit want to take knife anf stab him. haha. but haven't seen them for quite long given that we have after school activities plus we dont usually have regular recess clashes. so yea. we were doing a little catching up. gosh. i want the nine of us to go out again! TAMMIE SUI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I MISS YOU A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
hockey training at the pitch at the old police academy. i've got mud all over my body and that makes me feel like a rugger. all muddy and dirty. didn't bring my slippers. and i didn't have extra socks. had to go home praying i don't return with blisters. i fell down while running so that explains the dirtiness. haha. the walk back to the bus stop was treacherous and tiring. the few of us the 985-ers were screaming like nobody's business.
*scream*
lizard
*scream*
lizard
*scream*
squirrel
*scream*
tree branch
*squirms*
leaves
fun fun fun. bused home with hannah while sylvia waited for penny.
got stupid chinese haven't do yet. got to go and do. got busted for opening locker without permission today. wth. yea. so homework. bye!