Saturday, March 01, 2008

i was to tired to blog yesterday. so here i am. it was cross country yest. had so much fun. especially when running with junwen. haha. zomg! we should run tgt again some time:))))
there is a fragile side to everyone. i'm glad that you had my towel. haha. as much as it looked funny on your grassy head, it still served a purpose :)) last night i got to know you better. and i'm glad that you told me all these. you always said you got cry smiling and i know you always try your best to do so ( my mama said so long i try my best it's okay) hee. this was the first time i faced something like this and if being there for you is what you need, i'll do it. the place we went sure holds a lot of memories for us. haha.
oh. and to the person who loves to revolve her/his life around me, STOP SPAMMING MY TAGBOARD! can't you do it on someone else's blog. this is so stupid.