Sunday, March 16, 2008

mommy brought me for facial today. gosh. i'm still not used to ppl putting cream all the way down to my neck. i get all squirmish and ticklish. and not only that. it is painful. the woman was trying to remove my blackheads. they are gone now but what's left are red spots cos she tried to squeeze them out. pain i tell you. i was tearing and grasping my hand really tight together the whole time.
okay. it's really getting to me. all this nagging and disgusting remarks made by bryan. freaking crude luh. mom's nagging about studies. god. just because i'm not at my table doing my work does not mean that i have not done it. like what is it with all these ''ger, do not be lazy'', ''ger, you have to buck up'', ''ger, don't be like those a-level students who end up crying upon getting their results''. like what the shit. ugh. and that sickening ass, BRYAN LEE YI REN. i hereby announce that I DON'T LIKE YOU, in fact, i am beginning to dislike you very very much. if you continue your irritating and unruly behaviour, my dislike is going to turn to hate! GRRRRRR!!!!!!! what's with all the stupid words like ''dickhead'' and all that shit. why so cool???? well, it makes you look dumb. like srsly. it's just plain stupidity. if i don't get it off my chest, i am going to explode.
to ppl/things(cos you guys don't even there to leave your names) out there like ''anon'', ''passer-by'', ''know it all'', get your backs off my blog!! JUST GET LOST!!! go do your own little things and just omg. GET THE SHIT OUT OF HERE. why is it that you have to make comments about how i am and what i do? i am who i am and what shit is it to do with you? UGH!!! i am seriosuly on the verge of spilling and throwing vulgarities at you. you thank god i didn't. this is just so god damn sickening. is spamming and leaving stupid comments all you guys ever do? wow. maybe you guys can like form a club and leave comments on blogs of so called ''bimbotic'' ppl like me. you know what. you guys are just total idiots. period.