Sunday, March 02, 2008

gosh. weekends are like time for me to rot at home and pig out. went to get my haircut. mom said it was okay but i still prefer my old hair. why did i go and cut it in the first place??? ugh. NEHMIND! it's done. just wait for it to grow then. suppose to meet kell and nette after that but didn't cos i had to be home early. walked around holland for a while. i got a junper for 10 BUCKS!!!! AH MA GAD!!! cheap cheap cheap. i feel like going back there to get some more clothes. haha. and those little shops. they sell nice stuff. too bad mom wasn't there. would have bought them if i had enough cash with me. boo.
anyway, reached home and slacked around. did math tutorials. gosh the way i do my math is disgusting man! i can write one line of working, go downstairs to get an ice cream, sit in front of the com doing nonsense, finish my ice cream and write another line and then lie on my bed for half an hour, write another line, play with my handphone, and after that, complete one question. then start on a question, talk on the phone with kell, wei quan and huihan before i write another line of working. I PROUDLY DECLARE THAT I'M BORN A SLACKER! haha. okay. i'm just lazy luh.
dad went all the way to kallang just to buy noodles for my bro and i to eat. everytime he asks me if i want to eat the prawn noodles from serangoon or that char siew noodles from kallang, i'll say no or anything. but most of the time i end up finishing the food and leave none for him to eat. hee. sorry. so he always buys a packet extra just in case. LOVE YA!
i know you guys are gonna slap me for saying this but i've been eating and i can't help but feel a teeny weeny bit...okay. i'm gonna say it. i'm really gonna say it. really saying it now! i'm not kidding! kay. here goes! *deep breaths* FAT! haha. but only for today!!! it will go in a matter of minutes. cos i'm not moving about. so yea.
missing you!!
ps. blog's not gonna have poictures for a while cos my camera is under repair. boo!