Monday, January 05, 2009

yesterday was the meet up with clique!
so many booboos happened, i just feel like burying my head in the sand like an ostrich.
1. was suppose to get up 174 when weiquan called but i realised i didn't bring my ez link card so weiquan got down to bus so that we could go to cheers to change for coins. then when we got back to the bus stop, i realised my mum put my ez link card in my wallet already. i didn't check it. so i caused weiquan to miss his double decker and kell to feed mosquitos at the bus stop opposite kap-.-
2. when we were walking to paragon from the heeren bus stop, kell suddenly ducked like there was an invisible pole in front of her. weiquan and i stared at her only to realise that it was a stream of smoke coming from a cigarette. and then seconds later, i screamed. cos a bunch of leaves fell on my head and i thought it was bird shit.
3. when we arrived at pandan valley, wanting to go to JUST BEER, the place that bernette was working at, i told the clique the wrong bus stop to alight. so junwen got down at the bus stop after pandan valley(the opposite side) and tammie got down at the bus stop before pandan valley(on pandan valley side). this miscommunication caused weiquan to walk twice to the bus stop junwen was at which triggered much profuse sweating.
4. the continued walk to JUST BEER really made everything worse cos the walk seemed to go on forever because i got my directions wrong. but we finally made it in the end:D
oh wells. at least everyone had fun right?heehee.
okay pictures(:
i was trying to fit the twister mat into my bag. haha. but failed.
so mr. lim weiquan took the chance to pose. haha.
JUST BEER
this is really good. aylwin recommended it to me:D but kell finished like half of it-.-
this photo reminds me of the one i took at esplanade. haha. the clothes we wore were the same except that i changed my white top for a black tank(:
she became so stoned and RED!
julius and his hoe(:
major catching up
enjoying food. YUMZZZZZ!
i love this photo:D
weiquan likes this photo because he feels like he's in a photoshoot.haha!
ignore my face please.
i didn't know junwen was that crude. tsktsk.
the clique plus the absent ben:D