Saturday, January 24, 2009

today spells AWESOMENESS.
shopping with mummy was a lot of fun. but the rate at which money flew away was really scary. haha.
the first stop at tangs marked the start of it all.
cosmetics.shoes.undies.no bra:(.shorts.heels.
that's about it. hope this new year will be a good and enjoyable one.
pray with me i will stock up enough red packets to get a stick since mummy doesn't want to buy me one.
weird though. she is willing is spend 200++ on cosmetics but not on my hockey stick:(
ah wells.
i need huge huge fat red packets!!!
and life without a camera really sucks ttm!!!!!!!!
so my chinese new year resolution is to come up with a saving plan to get:
a hockey stick.a camera.an itouch/nano chromatic(:
that is, if i can restrain myself from buying things that i don't really need.
enough said. ima scoot to my study table and finish up my homework.