Thursday, January 22, 2009

yay! my econs test is over!!!! so much for waking up at 3am to study. the one that came out was what i studied one hour before the test!!!! pfft. but oh wells. there was additional help given to me by dearest friends. thanks!(:
and the better news was that chem test was cancelled! so i went to town with "elegant" weiquan after school. he calls himself elegant instead of civilised. i dunno why but that's just what he thinks he is. but if you look closely, he and the word are exact opposites. but anyway, my purpose to town was the raid muji off it's strawberry cotton buds and chilli corn chips but all were OUT OF STOCK!!! then we went window shopping for my cny clothes cos i didn't bring enough moolah with me. saw some pretty shoes. i wannabuybuybuybuybuy all of it!!!!:D