Sunday, January 18, 2009

i stayed at home for the weekend to study for the upcoming review tests. my gawd. it's killing me man. but on the up side, i caught up with dearest ECLIPSE and GOSSIP GIRL:DDD
was suppose to go study with aylwin today but got busted my daddy. shall spare the details. it wasn't something to be happy about anyway.
but it's over at least(:
AYLWIN GAN!!!! we meet up soon kay!! your christams present still with me!(:
anyhoo, a jog in the evening did make me feel better then on to grocery shopping with mummy.
had sudden cravings for ben and jerry's. the mini cups were so tempting and so i persuaded mummy to buy them for me. instead, she called me FAT!!!! OMG. she said i should stop eating so much because i am fat and my ass is huge-.-
daddy added in: " you have fat genes in you!!!" -.-
as if that's gonna stop me from loving my junk food. no junk food equals no life man! pfft.
okay back to GP and CHEM.
on a random note, those "long" locks on my hair will be chopped tmr. hope it's not screwed like the last time.
i'm glad all of this is finally over. friends?(: