Tuesday, October 05, 2010

It had almost been two weeks in Newcastle. Skyped with belsssss today :D happy much! Was making faces at each other which I snapped but I can't seem to locate the pictures. And I slang-ed in front of her. She just rolled her eyes at me. haha. miss her much...

I made friends in class. You'd be surprised that half the population in my class is from hong kong. But they are generally friendly people. I am back home early because I didn't need to attend the last class. It's a study clinic. Something like a consultation with teachers. We weren't taught much so there was nothing to consult the teachers. And I had a library tour today!!! omg. They taught us to use the computer search system? Much like ngee ann's OPAC. was complaining to bel on skype. she just lol-ed at me-.-

Walked back home with Chloe, one of my classmates. And yup that was my day.

All teachers are so fond of self introductory presentations here! You do up this worksheet with questions asking "why did you choose Newcastle?", "where are you from", etc... Yup. And we did this twice today. I could see everyone's sick faces. And I feel like I started things right today. Like a good student :D I went to the library with my flatmate, Rains to do up our homework, and I got some research material for Economics. Well, that's a good start yea?! I wanna keep this up (: Despite the famous night life here, I'm not here for that. So yup. School and home. That's gonna be my life. Plus cook! As much as I hate smelling like oil when I leave the kitchen, cooking is an essential here. A survival skill!! Gosh. All you people reading this, Ger sounds like a changed person ya? Speaking of which, I boiled water today!! First time in my life. Congratulate me!!!!! hahahaha.

Okay, i'm gonna collect my clothes from the laudry!! Buh-bye!

My room pictures!(:
 
 
 
 

Angry Note : DEAR YOU CAME ONLINE FOR JEROME????? OMG. I AM ANGRY.