Saturday, October 23, 2010

why is it raining, Rains?????

so.... classes have been okay. assignments came in just this week and i feel the weight of that heap of nonsense on me. an essay, a presentation, workshops... I CAN DO THIS! (i hope...)
English entry test marks were announced. 74% for me. my classmates are like 80+++. goodness.
okay enough of school.
basically, next week is Activity week. So no school, but I have work to complete. And the objective is to get 100 credits out of the book we were given to complete. and kudos to me, I got 60 today :D
ZAI A NOT????? hahahaha. sounds so foreign to me now, all the la(s), lor(s) and leh(s). haha. i know kell was pissed while talking to me.
but anyways, Rains accompanied me to all the places that I had to go.
We took the metro up to tynemouth. and boy was it COLDDDDDDDDDD. winds blowing at you at 10 miles/hr, accompanied with huge droplets of rain. It's like the wind was getting into our heads. Finding places made us walk nearly 45 minutes just to get to one place. And after that, we stopped for a little bite. Had this done twice and thus a light dinner at The Slug and Lettuce. The brownies were awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee plus that mocktail.... YUMMMMMM (:
Rains had a Long Island. I skipped the alcohol(:
But a very wonderful day spent. Tomorrow I get my remaining 40 credits and I'm off for my assignments. PLUS SHOPPING(:(:(:
Yay me! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 after getting to tynemouth and 2 hours of wind blowing, we decided to thaw in one of the restaurants there.

and on the metro...
 
at fish quay...

 
 
 
 
at quay side...
 and the fabulous brownie dinner we had(:
 
 
  
that's all folks. stay tuned(: