Tuesday, October 26, 2010

yay!!! finally done with my marketing essay. 600 words is too little honestly. But I wouldn't deny that I struggled. Skyped with bel this afternoon. Sent my essay to her for vetting. haha. and so, i spent my afternoon doing that.
prepared dinner for rains and I. 
Porridge and roasted chicken wings.
YUMMMMM! shit i forgot to take a picture-.-
kay but anyways, it was really gooddddddddddddddd. so yay!(:
oh yea. my morning was downright shit. the fire alarm was turned on. And i was dreaming of a really nice dream, but i know it's nice and then suddenly RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. and i was like "what the fuck!"
really. i was in a state of panic. whether or not there was a real fire. my blanket was on the floor, i couldn't find my slippers, i ended up pulling my hoodie over and wearing my bedroom slippers down which got soak in the rain-.-
and then, half an hour later, i heard my door open. and i swear i locked it. the service man came in to test if my smoke alarm was working. wth.
and so i woke up at 12pm. my latest time ever since i got here.
so yup. that was pretty much it.
 that's my korean friend, ka young(:
rains got that on camera. haha. inside joke(:
the russian guys that are forever making so much noise. and one of them has a crush on rains! haha.
yup that was one of my nights outside when rains and i had nothing to do.