Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey guys!! how are you doing?
i can't control my excitement because i have finally gained access to the internet. But its via a secured network, so i can't use the wifi. but anyways, i finally have web access! omg its been freaking five days-.-
no use of the computer...

I'm not going to lie. living alone is not easy. My mom came with me to newcastle to settle me in. she made sandwiches for me yesterday and cooked for a few friends and I the two nights before. I cried when I got here because I miss home and Jo so god damn badly. When I talked to daddy, I cried. When I called Jo, I cried.
I was a princess at home. Now, I have to start from scratch. Takeaways, instant microwaves, COOK. omg. I hate smelling like oil. But yea. I'll have to suck it up and become a big girl. Not a baby. Sounds all grown up huh? Believe me, I'm still trying to suck it up inside. School's starting next week so... hopefully everything will become better(:

Anyways, pictures!!!!!
  
Nearing to touch down in Newcastle airport
 
On the way to my accomadation
 
 
 
Uncle John and Auntie Yvonee. They call me almost every day to ask how i'm doing. Uncle John's a friend of my dad(:
 
 
 
 
  
A close up of the menu
 
It doesn't look very appetizing here yea? I know vivo's carnivore is better, but the turkey(chicken) and beef here is not bad. This place is called Toby Carvery. Its a place where the English go for Sunday Roast.
 
Their house
 
 
 A fresh and sweet prune from their garden
 
 A budding rose from their garden too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is River Tyne where all the night scenes happen. Newcastle is very well-known for their night scenes. Just three four days in school, I'm getting a pamphlet almost everyday telling me there's a party going on somewhere later this month.
 
 
 This place is called the Sage if i'm not wrong. For the artsy people (:
  
yup and this is me(:
 
My first class - Registration to be recognised as a student here
 
This is where some of the matches of the premier leagues happen. Newcastle United owns this. They are a listed company according to Uncle John. And I have never learnt about them until I got here. Heehee
  
The new business school that they're building.
  
On my way to Eldon Square...
 
Their Chinatown.
 
 This is the view that I get whenever I walk home from school.
And finally, my smartcard that I got today(:

So yup, that's my past 6 days in Newcastle. My room is in a huge mess so I'm not gonna post pictures of them up. Tidy it up first. Lessons start at 10 tomorrow. Gonna head to bed now. Really long day.
Night world!