Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last night, I slept in your arms. The night before, I drooled on your arms and used your blanket to clean it away. Actually, I was marking my territory! Now that I have just typed that sentence, I remembered that its pee. Not drool... okay you get the idea.

The beginning of this week, I spent it with Jo. At his crib. Ran like crazy on Monday only to feel like I never exercised at all-.- Watched Jo play soccer with the old and young at Hazelpark. They always look at me everytime Jo makes a mistake at the court.
"THAT ONE YOUR BOYFRIEND HUH!"
and then I'll just nod (:

Had the best stay over this time at his place. My last time before I leave next Friday... Just waking up and seeing his face. I feel like the most fortunate girl in the world.

On the first night, we were watching Frozen on the computer. Shit movie btw. And then, when it ended, I asked if he wanted to sleep. He said he couldn't sleep. He didn't want the day to end so fast. He didn't want to week to end so fast. Because he knew he would be left with just 5 more days with me.
He asked me who was going to go to his check-ups with him. Who was going to watch movies with him. Who was going to attend dinners with him. Who was going to call him in the middle of the day to ask how is he...
When I am no longer here physically.
I teared. I felt so bad. For leaving. I didn't know what to say...
We just hugged each other so tight... crying in each others arms...
I wiped his tears away and he kissed my cheek.

I do not know what is going to happen when I'm in UK but dear, I just want you to know that no matter where I'm at in the world, my heart will always be yours, I will always be yours. And we will be each other's, forever and always.

I love you.

Geraldine