Tuesday, September 07, 2010

my happy little holiday

HERE'S MY WEEKEND!
checked in to costa sands pasir ris with jo and yingchao and spent the whole afternoon watching tv while yc snoozed in the room upstairs.
he woke up saying "actually i wasn't sleeping, i was just closing my eyes...
yea -.- ...
later that night, pang, wheelynn and zi ning came to meet us before we left for ion for dinner. headed down to phuture that night.
met my favourite people there!!!! bel, ruiwei, ben and omg I SAW JUNWEN!!!! like finally after 23072347203492 days i swear. haha. yup. had a couple of drinks with them and then a few with jo and the rest. yup. then... to wine bar for my super flaming lambo!!! gosh. that gave me two freaking big ulcers that hurt like &%&*% for the next few days. yup and then i was gone. puking. jo was with me the whole time. what happened outside was sooo blurry. i only remember taking off my top (don't worry, i had a corset inside) because there was puke on it. and constantly asking jo to drink with me, and him carrying me on his back to i don't know where. 
yup that's i could recall!
but i totally remember what happened when we got back to the chalet (yes dear, i know you do too! ^^) haha!
then, the second night, jo's friends came down for the barbecue. they played drinking games, i didn't drink. haha. hangover was bad... yup. many laughs about the stupid rules that they made in the game.
some stayed over and then, the next day was CHECK OUT(:
love this weekend much:D
I WANNA HAVE A CHALET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!