Friday, August 15, 2008

thurs 14082008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABI!!!

gosh. finally finished all my tests for the week.
guess i screwed my chinese.
half of the time, i totally didn't understand what the stupid passage was talking about.
and it didn't help that the aircon turned off like 20 minutes before the damn paper ended.
can't help but hate chinese. ugh.
hopefully i passed my chem and math(:
anyway, went up to the bball court with huihan.
awesomeness.
had some nice shots. haha. seriously.
was taking the ball and running all over the place with huihan and dean chasing me.
took a break before leaving with ben and jeremy to get the beehoon that the aunties provide for night study programme. i got the last plate!!! haha. lucky me:D
ben was soooooooooo envious. yes ben????
ginny came over and we talked(:
i swear ben's pants will sp
and then all the guys played. i swear ben's pants could split anytime. any moment he jumps. the thread in his TIGHTS are bound to give way. hahahaha.
i still remember the times when kell and i would play with the guys.
really had a lot of fun...
those days. miss it alot alot alot.
friday 15082008
didn't go to school.
but i went for training. haha.
hockey hockey hockey.
omg. i swear my cheeks are burnt from the scorching sun. i didn't put the correct sunblock:(
say hi to the new freckles on my face. ugh.
i miss newyork.