Friday, August 29, 2008

said i wouldn't blog today. but oh wells.
had a wonderful sleep today. it's been a really long time since i had one. haha.
met weiquan and huihan to watch 4bia.
then "bumped" into kell at starbucks.
i'm glad i've forgotten most of the movie.
the last one really got me at the edge of my seat. weiquan and huihan had to put their hands over my face. haha. plus the jacket that's already covering 3/4 of my face-.-
and i was like screaming with the woman.
and then laughed because of some super retarded parts. hahahaha.
the cycle just repeats.
but as i'm typing this, the movie is replaying in my mind.
hope those math qns will get them out.
or else, i can forget about sleeping tonight:(
had a really bimbotic chat with weiquan before going up. haha. yes i know, i'm expensive to keep:D
not everyone is in their best of moods.maybe your's just happened today.but honestly, it was a total spoiler. it was suppose to be a happy day to just chill and hang out. you could always share those troubles.it's kinda dumb writing all these because after all maybe nothing happened after all. but poo was just added to everything.yea. if you get what i mean.but nonetheless, i'm here if you need me(:
just dont do that again. please.
the feeling really sucks.
g,if only you knew what is going through my mind each time i call you.