Wednesday, August 06, 2008

okay. the images at the top of my blogskin have officially disappeared.
so.
time for a new skin!!! haha.
and my yellow flats are too small.
so.
time for a new pair of shoes!!! haha.
training was tiring tiring tiring TTM!!!!
miss ho made us run intervals. omg. i nearly died from overheating luh. plus the unbearable scorching hear from the sun. that's like double the agony. and now my face's freckles has a few more friends to join them. plus white spots. omg. gone case already luh:(
another bummer.
there's a 5km run this friday. that's when all JCs in Singapore celebrate national day and i have to freaking run 5km. and that means..
I CAN'T MEET KELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
thank goodness the clique is gathering this sun.
that's my consolation i guess(:
i am so shagged that my eyelids are feeling so heavy. my neck feels strained. my ankle's swollen from old injury. ahhhhhh.
okay. i'm gonna sleep now.
byebye.
i cannot miss you:(