Friday, August 08, 2008

[singapore sling and cosmopolitan.]

skipped school. but not econs lecture. haha.

lunched with junyang. had macdonalds.

omg. i ate it twice today. it's my biggest sin man.i'm so gonna abstain from it for like a month!

and then pool. i learnt a few new things(: the drinks are really damn nice!!!!!i wanna go again:)

my cute king with the cute umbrella(as requested by weiquan)

met weiquan for dinner.omg.we were having macdonalds and he just told me he's gonna eat macdonalds again-.-

and then it started pouring. mummy was rushing me home so we went to shop and save to get an umbrella. when we left the place. it stopped raining-.-

I caught a shot of him with the umbrella.the umbrella is seriously fugly looking man.it reminded us of someone.haha!damn funny la.

a thousand thanks for that shoulder.it really hurts to feel that way.