Monday, August 18, 2008

i feel like i have to drag myself to school everyday.
popping those eclispse into my mouth every now and then isn't working it's magic to make me stay awake in boring chinese classes.i even fell asleep while doodling.wth.
there is nothing really propelling me to look forward to school everyday.
everytime ruiwei and i see each other, we just give each other tired looks.
ooo boy.
i wonder when this torture is ever gonna end.
i skip school once in a while and end up finding myself losing out on important concepts and information that is being taught during tutorials.
thinking that one tutorial missed wouldn't do much isn't always the case.
but trust me. skipping school is addicitve.
i don't know why am i am babbling so much about this either.
i just hate what i'm feeling right now.
to put on a facade and get on with life. when will this ever end huh??
at least, i am thankful for having pillars of support i can rely on. without them, i am just put an empty shell.
full of nothingness...