Wednesday, August 20, 2008

now i'm staring at this blank page.
all i remembered was the convo with kell and the rides on the swing and going down the slide.
hockey training was just a brief memory.
there's a match with innova on fri. we were practising our short corners.
whacking those balls really took my mind off stuff.
and then, going back further, oh!
i had two tests today.
china studies is definitely a goner.i didn't study for the test.
but but but.i'm gonna study for promos. haha.
i was just lazy.
thinking back, it's really a waste. cos i could've scored if i studied.
but whatever. it's done already.
and then, econs test.that was alright(:
chinese was just slack period. still i didn't dare to touch my phone. discretion was practised though.i can't risk it being confiscated again.
i'll just die man.
and my phone bill is just another bummer. i change the god damn plan and i still hit another 100. wtf. singtel is freaking screwed man. i was hoping for a 50.
if next month's bill doesn't go down, my phone will.
omg.i better restrain myself.
unhappy stuff happened at home.
although that ass wasn't really listening on the phone, i'm glad she was still there for me(:
you have your problems too. haha. shouldn't weigh you down with mine.
and don't repeat that boo boo you made today kay(:
keep your nose poked into your own affairs. don't be a bitch man. my life is not yours anyway. so, you should just go back to your dear little darling ex and get your effing ass out of my affairs and MORE IMPORTANTLY, STOP HARRASSING MY FRIEND!!!
dont be like that.
gosh.i'm keeping my fingers crossed.