Tuesday, April 08, 2008

went out with kell and wq today. it was raining so heavily. my shoes were wet, my socks soaked, my skirt and blouse damp. bused with wq to ps to meet kell. htht-ed. got my flowers for mommy. it's her birthday tmr. hee. i sent her a bouquet in daddy's name:DD hope she'll be surprised.
kell bought her shirt from graphic tees. love the hot pink cap there:)
had long john. omg. kell and my retarded-ness were like endless luh. we just kept on laughing and laughing. and wq was just there videotaping us -.- seeing the video only made me realise that no, i'm not retarded but blessed that i have such wonderful friends. haha.
walked around and went to marks and spencer. we were like spraying each other with the different perfume testers. omg. the worse victim was wq, leaving the shop smelling all nice and disgusting.
shopped around and i think i'm falling in love with yellow. cos whatever i pick it's yellow:) my studs are yellow, my nails are yellow too!! i wanna shop!!! omg. so many things caught my eye but no moneh :( okay. mommy shall come with me next time. hee. she's my moneh machine:D
sorry about the prank. no more next time kay. promise:)