Thursday, April 03, 2008

UGHHHHHH. i hate you bryan. i srsly just wanna scream my head off. if only my room was sound proof. stupid idiot asswipe. ARGHHHH.
marc was feeling a little tired today. hope you're feeling better now:D
met up with kell and weiquan after school. weiquan came to pj to meet me and then it rained so heavily when we got down the bus. tammie called and i rain across the road with his phone. haha. omg. haven't laugh so hard for ages. the two of kept getting at weiquan. haha. WEIQUAN!!! see you're still stumbling. that means you're lying. haha. we kept on coming up with stupid reasons and excuses to show that he has flaws. and then kell choked on her hokkien mee. haha. damn funny luh. yup. she teared. we joked around and yup. the laughing didn't stop cos weiquan just got repeatedly suan-ed by the both of us. weiquan left not long after that. kell and i went to find my red shirt. in the end, weiquan is gonna lend me his. haha.
gonna meet my the whole clique tmr!!! CANT WAIT!!!