Monday, November 24, 2008

yesterday was spent studying with kell, melvin and jieren.
i didn't really complete much stuff but rather the time was spent doing lots of nonsense and catching up with my besties:D
they didn't think the jokes i cracked were funny. and i was laughing away till my stomach really ached like shit-.-
it's always like that luh:(
oh wells. at least i had fun:D
melv and jieren were having very very much difficulties pronouncing words like "muscular" which came out as "muscle killer".hahahaha.
the smug look on melv's face was really indescribable. after saying the word, kell laughed. and then he knew he got it wrong and turned to me and asked with the quietest voice "eh how to pronouce ah?"
hahahahaha. we all just burst out laughing. gosh. those two goofers were the bomb man!
so that was my studying date:D
and went shopping today. haha. i won't say my loots were big. splurged on accessories. hee.
happy happy:D
and i finshed reading my harry potter book in 2 days. ZOMGGGG:D
the book is really a page turning one. haha.
and now i don't have harry potter book no.8 to read:(
gosh. everybody is busy with school. and i am reallu dying of boredom.... :(