Tuesday, November 04, 2008

had piano lesson today. the first ever with my new teacher miss tay.
gosh. i have to step up on my practices man.
if not, i'm screwed for my exams. yup.
went grocery shopping with granny later on to buy some grocery items and headed to school thereafter.
consulted mr kow on my I&R and went to bukit panjang to meet jieren and melvin(:
had a lot of laughing fits because of their retardedness. yes my "boyfriend" was really being soooo nice. what a wonderful guy you are huh, mr lim?:D
and i am so bored having nothing to do all day.
bernette, kell and weiquan are always occupied with classes.
the guys aren't free to meet up with me either.
i wanna look for a job but my mum said "so long you don't spent you are saving already!!!"
gosh man. i know i can really be a spendthrift sometimes. but it really sucks to stay at home all day man:(
by that sentence, i guess she meant i'm allowed to work:(
gotta find stuff to occupy my time then.