Wednesday, October 15, 2008

training was tiring. but prodective(:
that's the only yay thing about today i guess.
school was yucks.
i got busted for skipping class.
oopsie.
the beginning of this year to now has took a 180 degree turn for the worse i must say.
just look at my attitude towards school.
i used to have hope for chinese.in the past, when the exam papers were given out, my heart used to thump like mad. but now, it's like "oh. i failed. not surprising" and then the next thing is "shit. there's another mock tmr???? gosh. i wanna pon!!!"
i am literally dragging my legs as i walk through the school gate.
but i won't deny that there are my close "bodyguards" and friends whom i can always have fun with.
still, they aren't always with me when i need them.
i need to find my motivation for school and those god damn "exciting" lessons man.
if not,
i'm a goner.
seriously.