Wednesday, October 08, 2008

today was the first time i had such gruelling training after such a long time of pigging out and slacking till i feel so fat.
i know people out there would wanna strangle me for saying that. haha.
but i do feel fat.
i am so shagged now.
staring at this blinking screen, give me 10secs of stillness and i swear i'll drift off to lala land.
but WRITTEN REPORT TO DUE TMR TMR TMR!!!!
omgggggg.
i can't contact the people i need, but i've received a lot of great help.
i love my PW group((((:
consultation with mr kow just now was like aunties fighting for the same fish at the fish market.
-.-
i was arguing for the slot after eileen's group and i got it:DDD
because jay was a guy and LADIES FIRST!!! haha.
anyways, i'm going back to staring at microsoft words. it's my new best friend. but after tmr, i'm gonna ditch that piece of shit man.
and then microsoft powerpojnt can take its place-.-
i am so freakinnnnn cranky and stoned and disgusted with project work.
it's a complete waste of my time.
oh my my.
i wanna cry man.

someone.varenda.waiting.if only.missed.very much.