Monday, October 13, 2008

E-LEARINING DAY.
woke up freak early today to do pw.
gosh. that piece of shit is seriously wasting my time and beauty sleep:(
anyway. got that done and headed to toa payoh to help daddy get some stuff settled.
i made a mistake there and it's irreversible:(
felt damn bad towards daddy.
i said i was sorry.
and he just made it sound like i was desperate for money.
that bus ride home was miserble miserable miserable.
thankfully. weiquan waited at my house bus stop.
cheered me up a little. haha.
so we headed to my place. got some curry puffs to bring to np in hopes of appeasing his anger.
and i got busted again when he got home.
shit man. this sucks:(
i apologised.
yea it's my fault. but i am not some bitch who would go through whatever means to get money okay. that's not what i'm like and it's really heart breaking that you can't see who i really am.
but no matter what. it's my fault for getting things right.
sorry.
anyway. school starts again tmr.
the good thing. THERE'S NO CHINESEEEE!!!!! hahahahaha. so it means i dont have to do my homework:D
but i have to wake up early tmr. duh. yea.
what a bummer.