Tuesday, October 21, 2008

if only the rain can wash all my unhappiness away...

i had a pig out with junyang this morning.
what's breakfast without pancakes and sausage with maple syrup, butter and suger:DDDDD
and those sarcastic remarks. haha.
JUNYANG IS A STUPID SOW!!!
i am still waiting for my flaming lambo you pangsai:DDDDDD
AND THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!
i passed my chineseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes damn happy!!!!!
the first compo i passed in these 10 months!!!
hahahahahahaha.
cabbed to np during my "2hr break" to find kell and weiquan because there was no one in school whom i can spend my break with. haha. sad life huh.
but i met jieren and MY BOYFRIEND MELVIN LIM!!!!
hahahaha.
the more they spoke, the more humiliated they got.
and they didn't laugh at the cheeseburger joke:(
stupid luh.
cabbed back to school for GP learning journey.
complete waste of my time man.
honestly.
i went to the court hearing where a woman was allegedly molested by a bangla because he grabbed her left breast.
sounds exciting?
NO!
i nearly fell asleep.
judge:so how did he molest you
victim:*said calmly* he grabbed my left breast
O.O
i guess the whole class was expecting some drama, but sadly that didn't happen.
sigh.
and court hearings are so not like those in the movies or drama serials.
pfft. oh wells.
it's much much slower.
and the judge has to take down every statement of the defendant like a primary one kid taking dictation. haha.
it started raining cats and dogs on my way back home.
i didn't have a brolly with me.so i braved the rain:D
had a jacket though.but i stuffed it in my bag to prevent my worksheets and CHINESE COMPO from getting wet. haha.
had to preserve those.
i was enjoying the rain until the thunder roared so loud i started running:(
and i came home soaking wet.
haha. stupid me. but somehow i wished the walk home was a little longer(: