Friday, September 12, 2008

i had non oily cha keuy teow today((((((((:

YAYYY!!
finally the damn assignment is over.
but shit, i think i turned my study button off.
so i must really press it on like crazy tmrr.
really hope the airport will be some inspiration that spurs me on in my mugging sessions. haha.
and and and, i'm gonna seee KELLL TMRRRRRRRRRR:DDDDDD
pray that econs will be done by this week.
then i have a few extra days to do more rev. and then...
MUAHAHAHA!
i'm gonna get some money into my pocket. teehee.
really cannot wait.
but promos first.
that's what i try to drill in my head and yes, its taking it's own sweet time to sink in.....
gotta work harder.
it's now or never i guess.
just this want to my subconscience to see you. but i know it's not gonna happen. that place still serves it's purpose i guess.