Sunday, September 14, 2008

best friends now, a minute later and forever(:

MY SEXY SATURDAY

studying at the ariport was a rather productive one i must say. for me at least(:

thank you all who accompanied me there!!!! ESPECIALLY MY DEAREST NANNY WHOM I'VE MET FOR 6 CONSECUTIVE DAYS!!! haha.

huihan and junwen joined us later on and then weiquan left.

kell came later on. my stomach was growling like crazy. i refused to have mac for lunch because of biological reasons. teehee.

so i held on till it was time for ajisen:DDDDDD kell's consumption of her octopus was a rough estimate of how fast i ate my food.haha. yes. and my stomach was thoroughly filled(:

headed to starbucks for more studying.

i chui-ed the cranberry muffin and filtered the coffee kell bought. haha.

the chairs were so comfy, the atmosphere was awesome. we didn't want to leave so early.i swallowed my perfect comp notes before heading home.

kell and i were arguing about the mrt stops. hahah. and thanks! i know more bimbotic cheers now:D

i'm looking forward to my next study period with my TOOTHEAD!!