Monday, July 12, 2010

blessed to have someone like you

Its so fluffy I'M GONNA DIE! -agnes from (despicable me).
the movie was freaking awesome. Steve Carrell voiced gru so well, i wanna watch it again!!!!!!!!

anyways, last friday was spent at phuture with four people drunk. not me haha. i can control my drinking now(: mainly jo, jackie, pangwee and kim. pangwee and kim were gone at the pavilion behind the club, and jackie and jo died after drinking many many vodka, flaming lambo, e33 and freaking apple shooters (3 of which was suppose to be mine-.-) yup. and then jo was outside making friends with the drain. jackie was uhm... yea surrounded by guys. and she just continued smiling and smiling like she's in heaven. but we still had fun dancing around before all of that happen. so eric and i sent jo all the way to his door step, i tucked him into bed and then i left for home. what a night. and i got no pictures cos i forgot my camera-.-

and, jo came over yesterday to watch the soccer finals with me(: they kept on playing and playing and went into half hour extra time. wth. jo was sleeping soundly way into the second half. hee. so i just continued watching on my own. i still remembered this...
"dear, you wanna go home now? i feel very bad..."
"do you want me to go home?"
"huh..."
"then i rather you be down to earth and ask me to stay."
so yup that was my week(:
meeting jackie tomorrow for shopping!(: omg have to go confirm with her first. haha.
hope you guys had an awesome week too!