Thursday, July 15, 2010


13.7.2010 TUESDAY
 headed down to the visa application centre to collect my visa. and the collection time was only between 2-4pm-.- so much for waking up early. i was there at freaking 1230. blame it on my laziness to check the website before leaving the house. sigh... :(
so i called jo to whine about it and all the unhappiness was gone after meeting jackie to watch despicable me 3D!! haha. yup my second time watching. but it was so good!!!
headed down to lavender to meet the professors from my uni. an indian girl will be going there too, taking the same course as me too. and yup, fullstop. shall spare the later parts of my elaboration on that meeting. it didn't go too well i must say.
and then, trained back to town again to SHOP!!! haha. i was get a hold of myself seriously. we scoured the whole of topshop, RI, F21, bershka, Steve Madden, springfield... and yes, i burnt a $200 hole in my pocket. so much for wanting to buy more shoes. poop.
so yea that was it, my day with bestie where all talks under the sun happens

14.7.2010 WEDNESDAY
woke up at 6am, bright and early to join jo at the early birds queue at bb polyclinic. he was one of the first few fortunately, so we didn't have to wait very long... bought mac hashies for breakfast and then had prawn noodles for "lunch", which was at 10ish in the morning. then headed back to his place to crash before meeting whee lynn and zi ning at bugis later that afternoon.
had billy bombers for dinner because steakhouse was closed. i hope it's down only for renovation. *fingers crossed tightly*...
we caught despicable me again, and for me it was the third time. i actually feel asleep. haha. too tired already.
then on to esplanade's harry's to chill. ordered a freaking huge plate of finger food which we all didn't finish plus some alcohol. i didn't drink! haha. slacked till 2 before we headed home.

15.7.2010 THURSDAY
 jo called at 230 for a wake up call for me to go and change... he was coming in half an hour. i rushed like crazy luh. and i was 10mins late. heehee. i was helping bryan with the com. so yup. he couldn't say nothing(:
drove back to his place for his to change out of his uniform and headed to queensway shopping centre to get his soccer boots. picked his dad up at 6ish before meeting bel at the chicken rice place for dins. chatted on and on and on for an hour-ish before jo left for soccer and bel came up to my place to chill. camwhored a little, we caught on about her love life, my love life, and about life itself. haha.
she's one person i'm gonna miss dearly when i leave for the uk.
i was camwhoring. haha. and got suan-ed my her. i told her she should be honoured because i don't usually do this in front of a lot of people. haha.

those three shots on top, she got freaked out.
"omg ger! we have nearly the same expressions in each picture!"
and then she moves to the far end of the couch.
-.-
my camera dopped. haha.
 her secret between her and dave - a neopet's account. haha.
went up to bathe and ended the night with some hot potato soup(: