Tuesday, May 04, 2010

long time no blogging again!!!!!!!!!
spent the weekend at my baby's place, with nights of poker and mac. yup.
i didnt take pictures :(
because the days always ended so late, both of us were so shagged we just collapsed on the bed and snoozed till the afternoon.
kell came over for a while to change her top. then, i left with her to collect some books at np. then to daddy's office to pass him his card. god the journey there was treacherous i had to put my shades on. yup that left everyone staring at me.
i left the place with the mindset of taking a bus to save some money but the scorching sun begged me to do otherwise.
met up with jackie for lunch at chicago steakhouse. yum!(: caught up a little, window shopped around and cabbed back to jo's place. haha. i think my life is starting to revolve around cabs already cos jo sent me home in a cab too(:
maybe today is NO BUS DAY!

had two emotional nights in a row. so gonna hit the sack. night world!