Thursday, May 06, 2010

SMU rejection letter came! don't know if i should be feeling sad or happy because i'm already accepted by an overseas university. BUT i can't get into a local one. So i'm too good or not good enough? haha. Guess the latter huh? Can't compete locally so ger ventures into the overseas market. At least i have a reason to not stay in this god forsaken place. A NEW BEGINNING AWAITS! (:

Thinking of the plans after my nine months in UK, ima fly to the states to meet my baby, at the same time take a break from studies and have a holiday... sigh. can't wait!

Anyways, i got a job! Gonna start work next tuesday. So bel if you're reading this, come visit! have lunch togets cos its in town honey!

On a brighter note, jo and i decided to make a trip down to west coast park (finally!). Perked up my day since he's gonna club tomorrow. Guset DJ Steve Aoki in the house-.-
Had a barbeque at mengwee's yesterday. And in the midst of getting the birthday boy (mengwee) drunk, jo got a tad tipsy too. yay me! cos i said no to alcohol! It was really tempting, honestly. Seeing each of them getting high... BUT NO! i stayed strong! haha. Saw germaine and met a new friend. Ended the night having mac at kap with jo. I need nights like these(: Clubbing is gonna be out of my list of activities for a while(: i'm gonna keep my alcohol record free for another month! hahaha!