Tuesday, April 13, 2010

waxing appointment today! then to steakhouse to retrieve jo's lost NY cap and i decided to try my luck at cathay's lost and found to see if that boy's psp was lost there.
and guess what! I WAS RIGHT!! when the manager returned with that green console in his hand, it felt i just won lottery. haha. dumb i know. but just so happy(:
then trained to cathay to pass jo his stuff and meet up for a bit before heading home.
Speaking of which, what the hell is up with Singaporeans man. They never take the left side of the escalators, thereby jamming up every automatic staircase available, AND they like to hog up spaces in the bus! kay one of them was a filipino. I gladly gave up my seat to this old lady in the bus only to be blocked by this maid for like half of my journey. I had to keep resting my nose on my shoulders because the smell of the bus was unbearable. it smelled like shit to be honest. then i managed to get out and this guy, kept on messing around with his bb, refused to move, kept on leaning against the chairs, i had to nudge him with my bag and he continued leaning on another pole in the bus' standing area! O.M.G. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! does he have a brain of an ant? or does his brain resides in his ass. the whole bus was freakin' packed like sardine and he just stood there with his bb. no brainer!
kay ben's here irritating me instead of eating his damn pasta. yup so night world!