Sunday, April 04, 2010

Everyone's pretty much asleep now.
was just blog hopping about. and reminiscing about my disgusting results despite the huge jump i've made since prelims. everyone around me is progressing so fast. to think i would do better than them. such complacency is ought to be scorned upon. dontcha think so? i failed my btt twice. common sense questions? maybe i really lost my common sense or has it been covered up by my wants and desires to just have fun and spend time with my loved one, thus the heck-it-and-eff-off attitude?
there are questions i should ask myself about what am i gonna do with my life although in my head its pretty much planned out already.
i have my SATS to take this coming May 1. At ACJC. yea. but it doesn't serve much purpose since I'm no longer pursuing my studies in the states. Funds issue. There's my brother to think so, says my parents. The real reason? I like to think otherwise. But I know I can't be that selfish. Neither are they so selfless to throw their entire wealth on me, holding a 50-50 chance that I may squander it all away. All I know is that I lost a chance, yet again, to prove my worth, in my parents eyes. Stumbled at PSLE, then Os, the As. Yea. If i screw my degree, I'm gone. I can even forget my masters. yea.
All i know is that i won't see myself in Spore in the next three years. Maybe somewhere further away. Somewhere i can start anew. Be someone successful, someone who can support my high spending habits. However, i know there is someone out there who i can always lean on, to blow those gloomy clouds away, to shelter me for the rest of my life.
Yea, doctor?(: