Monday, February 01, 2010

a lot like love

Saturday 30.1.2010
HAPPY 10TH MONTHSARY DEAR!
we spent the whole day shopping for my cny clothes at raffles city and then on to vivo.
there was a small hiccup in the middle because i forgot my atm card. yea. so we drove back to my place to get it before heading to vivo for dins at CARNIVORE!(:
awesome awesome food and its my first dinner treat since i got my pay!!
the fantabulous thing is all the leaves i took, I AM PAID! hahahaha. good huh?(:
we left the place feeling super full. with all the sirloin steak, pork, ham, turkey and fish, what's not to feel full about(:
then the shopping continued. jo had to restrain me from impulsive purchases. but he made the huge purchase at the end of the day!!! so we left vivo being happy happy people.
on the downside, huge holes in the pocket. but all worthwhile.
wouldn't give up any other day for a day like this.
starters
jo's fave : chicken hearts
you know how is it like to feel love? just yesterday, someone asked me, "what do you like about jo?" i like that he offers me security, i like that his love for is like an endless waterfall, everlasting. i like that his love for me makes me special. i like that everytime he says i love you his eyes sparkle with emotion, it makes me melt. some may think its naive, immature. don't get me wrong, i'm not pointing fingers. just a general saying. it is naive. to a certain extent. i dont doubt that. but what i will never doubt is our feelings for each other. that will make this relationship go a long way. and i want it to be that way. people out there reading this, just keep your thoughts to yourself because you don't know this relationship. you never will. so don't judge. because i never did. love is like passion, obsession, someone can't live without. everyone has to start somewhere. maybe that's how you find your special someone. like how i did. i fell head over heels for that someone and am still falling very deeply.