Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Happy belated birthday LIM WEIQUAN!!!!!
may all the love and happiness fall on you and your darling yingsi and may you guiys last chang chang jiu jiu!
haha. thats your birthday present from me:D
weekends were served chilled. which was awesome for the busy week.
spent fri with jo watching "get smart" and "the proposal".
sat was in town going all the way from ion to somerset to repair my phone after getting jo's GREEN PSP (his new baby now) and selling his old black one afterwhich i got much hits on the head because there was nothing wrong with my phone and i made him walk all they way and perspired for nothing. haha. so we cabbed all the way back to ion and drove back to bukit panjang for dins. heehee.
sun was an advanced reunion dinner at jumbo with his fam(:

i'm looking forwatd to this SUNDAYYYYYY because imma receive a bouquet of flowers and many many red packets to fill my materialistic desires. hohoho can't wait!!! i just saw a pretty guess bracelet but cannot buy:(((( and mummy credit moolah into my acc and its still lesser than my original cap!!!! sigh gotta scrimp this week manzzzzzz for the big bang!!! HAHAHAHA.
so toodles!
ENJOY YOUR CNY PEEPS!