Monday, February 22, 2010

for what is worth, say what you want, think what you like. becasue obviously you don't understand. me. my choices. my decisions. dont say i have changed. you have too. in ways so different from the old you.
the old me is still in there. you just haven't seen past me.
but honestly, whatever people think of me i dont really care anymnore. just doing the things i love, being with the people i want.
because i have given up trying to make people understand.
i am done with all the things i cannot salvage.
let your minds run wild. and go...
"where's the old ger??"
seriously, the old me is still here.
things that happened this whole time has caused many to think like i have lost myself.
i asked myself if the old me was still there. it is. i'm not being delusional.
trust. vs hypocrisy.
i have lost the first one but may be full of the latter huh?
yea that's how fucked up i am to you.
well, so be it.
because you don't know nothing at all.