Friday, October 02, 2009

a tummy ache which caused me to run a fever followed by bouts of fever and dizziness. never felt so ill for a very very long time.
so, i gave school a miss today.
was suppose to finish certain homework today. but i only managed to complete a math paper:(
gosh As are like in 6 weeks.......
i know i shouldn't even be blogging cos a certain someone wants me to be on my bed, tugged under my blanket(:
jo came all the way down to my place with his grandma's freshly brewed chestnut water, in 6 mini cola bottles filled to the brim. i'm suppose to down two a day. so that i cool my body's temperature. haha. feel so blessed(:
anyways, i passed him his birthday present at the same time. it's like a 5 day early birthday present. i have my reasons for doing so(: but i'm glad he liked it. maybe because its not from bossini or giordano huh?(:
kay off to bed for a bright and early morning tomorrow.
toodles!