Tuesday, October 20, 2009

kay since i'm blogging, and my blog is so freak not updated and i really cannot stand it anymore. so yup.
10 oct 2009 SATURDAY
kell's birthday celebrations at the white dog's cafe(:

  
the card i did for kell!nice right! its from the clique(:
 
the chicken cutlet there is good!
 
so is the fish!


one of her 18 dares was to do the michael jackson crotch pose(:
and pluck a strand of hair from marcus' armpit,

and order a lemon tea with no ice, more lemons and more tea,
not to forget, getting kissed by all the guys(:

and this was the present from her friends. it was opened after her unwrapping of the 18 wraps containing 18 dares(:










 
 
 

finally,legally 18.
for my little sister.
iheartsyou!!!
sweetheart!if you're seeing this, i know this is a little late to send you a letter of declaration now since your birthday has past. Still, i wanna dedicate this post to you.
Since young, you threw tantrums. You would ignore me in mornings when we go on holidays together, you would need time to warm up to me and then you would start talking. I always questioned this weird behaviour of yours. Wondering if there was something wrong with me, something that you disliked. But when we started to have fun together, there was nothing in this world that could bring us down. I don't know if you still remembered, we slept in different rooms at the hotel in Msia but we ran to each other and gave each other a good morning hug that particular morning. That memory is still permanently etched to my mind. I know now that we are in different schools, we spend very much less time together. We don't usually have time to meet up now, because of my As and your busy school schedule, so I really appreciated it when you came over to visit yesterday and surprised me this morning. Its these small little things that make me love you more than I already do. The times that we had together, since young, the masak masak that we played, the roller-coasters that I forced you to sit with me and the little chats we used to have when the both of us stayed over at each other's place, I still remember them! Still remember the time at granny's? Batman and Robin?(: And the cards that i would slip through your door when you were angry with me? You heard me cry, you heard me complain, you saw how angry i could get, you know what a bitch i can be at times. You know me inside out as I do for you. Our moms used to say that we could possibly be sisters in our past lives hence the close bond that we share. I never doubted that. I just want you to know that whenever you need me, I am just a call away. Maybe recent events may have changed how you look at me, but you still hold a special place in my heart, the little sister that I can never do without. So i want to thank you for all that you've done for me, for the little things that have come along way to allow us to become who we are today.
The world can change, we can change, everyone can change,
but not the place that i have left for you to occupy in my heart.
xoxo,
G