Monday, June 01, 2009

yes! GP is over!! so i'm down to 4 more papers. and after this weds, it will be down to three!!!:D
friday. cabbed down to town to meet mummy after my gp paper. and then, lunch at thaiexpress before my hair cut at tng(:
then met jo at his place before heading to lot one to catch terminator salvation with the rest.
the movie wasn't that bad but the good guy always dies in the end:(
cabbed home at 11-ish.
saturday.HSMHSMHSM!
padang for the src 4's hockey carnival.
we won 4 out of the 6 matches!!! but yea there's a but. we didn't manage to advance to the 2nd round. oh wells. we played well though(:
wanted to take a bath at the scc before meeting jo. never in my life did i need to sneak around just for a bath. apparently, we were not entitled to use the shower cos we weren't members there. thank goodness this girl was kind enough to cover for me. fazee called for me and the both of us left the toilet with my towel and shampoo still in my hands-.-
the security guard kept staring at us. fazee missed her chance to bathe. so we went to fullerton, hoping that there would be a shower which we could use. the lift wasn't accesible cos we didn't have a card so she could only go back home to bath before her meeting her friends at 5. we parted without switching back our slippers. what a day huh girl? haha.
farhana's winning goal!:D
then, had dinner at kenny rogers with jo. i swear it was filling ttm. but, still loved it nonetheless(:
i love my satuday(:
sunday. studied studied studied.
a day of accomplishment. muahahahaha.
**ILU*
ps. jo, we need more pictures!!!:D