Thursday, February 19, 2009

yay today is a very happy happy day:D
1) because i bumped into ayl
2) because weiquan went studying with me
3) because i am trying to fit CHUASAI into my every sentence!!!
hahahaha. i really don't know why i find the word "chuasai" so amusing. but it just is:D
anyhooz. studying with weiquan was very productive for me today. at least i finished my homework and studied econs!!!:D
and i managed to do engineering math too!!!
i'm miss smartypants yo!
the night view at one fullerton was beautiful.
managed to snap a few pics with my cam and weiquan called me a tourist-.-
chitty chatty all the way to city hall where i had my korean food which was not very nice. but oh wells.
ayl was at city hall too and he told me he was at sembawang and i really thought it was the literal sembawang at the other end of singapore. and weiquan laughed at me because sembawang was the music store outside the food court-.- getting sad over nothing. pfft.
and thennnnnnn.
i bumped into ayl at robinsons!!! haha.
okay that was my day.
happy day at least.
one more day of school! and it already feels like friday.
night world!:D
this is the reason for jealousy.
guess who was on the phone with me:D
MY FRIEND IS CALLED DAVID:D
good luck for your test tmrrrr!!!!(kell, ayl, weiquan)