Monday, February 02, 2009

i finally got my stick after a million and one years i think.
sorry bel so pictures cos me is no cammie:(
thank you monkeygorillachimpanzeebaboon for going to peninsula with me today:D
breaking dawn is out! yay. ima collect it on weds and will be on secret mission with dearest ahem(:
kellyn tan you better thank me for reserving the book for you cos i know you are salivating profusely to read the book. haha. okay me too.
oh yea. while waiting for my highlighter ink to dry just now, i went out of my room to look for mummy. i saw that she was in the toilet, so i took one of her slippers to hide.
mummy comes out of the toilet yelling: " WHERE IS MY SLIPPER! BRYAN, DID YOU TAKE IT!"
bryan: walau, everytime your thing missing always blame me.
(i hid the slipper behind the cushion on the chair she always sits in to read her books)
mummy: bawon(my maid)!!!!! i cannot find my slipper!!!
bawon laughs.
i started laughing too but controlled very very very hard.
mummy comes in and out of the room twice, blaming bryan for hiding her slippers. she finally gave up and asked bawon to find it for her tmr because bryan just kept saying he didn't hide the slipper and i just continued with my work. diligently of course:D
but mummy kept accusing bryan of taking her slipper. and bryan burst out saying " walau! always say me! behind your backside la!!!!"
hahahaha. that was it man. i burst out laughing and mummy was so paiseh for blaming the wrong person.
she asked if i was really 17 already. haha.
oh wells. it's a fact i'm 17. but there's a child in everyone. isn't it(: